The Riverside Hunting & Fishing Club was organized in 1936, and is located on the Sheboygan County & Fond du Lac County line near St. Cloud, Wisconsin. It has been the receipient of the Conservation Congress District 7 Club of the Year Award six different years. The club owns over 400 acres of public hunting grounds, hosts a Turkey Trap Shoot the third Sunday in August and a venison dinner the first Saturday after deer deer gun hunting. The clubhouse is located at N7473 Palm Tree Road, St. Cloud.
Mailing Address: Riverside Hunting & Fishing Club, N7473 Palm Tree Road,
St. Cloud, WI 53079
Meeting Location: N7473 Palm Tree Road, St. Cloud
Meeting Dates: Fourth Wednesday of the Month
Meeting Time: 7:00pm
President Charles Steffes 920-999-3404 V. President Jerry Koenen 920-999-4722 Secretary NickWeber 920-371-3131 Treasurer Jason Sippel 920-999-4572
E-Mail Contact: email@example.com
Open to New Members: Yes
Annual Membership Fee: $10.00
Approximate Number of Members: 500
Clubhouse is available for rental. Call Dale Bink at 920-999-4842 (home) or
920-960-242 (cell) for available dates and more information.
The 100 yd Riffle Range is open to members only. Check for posted rules.
Some of the club activities include:
- Sponsor DNR Hunter Safety Classes
- ATV Safety Classes
- Trap Shooting (Spring and Summer League)
- $10 per person, $15 Couples, $20 Family
|January 21|| Snowball Shoot - 75 bird shoot, Clubhouse opens 9:00am. The wild game|
feed will start around 1:00pm
|February 26||Spring Trap League Starts - Clubhouse 9:00am|
| March 16|
Annual Meeting 7:30pm sharp. All members input are welcomed. Please
| April 21|| Annual Work Day 7:00am|
|April 24|| Summer League Starts - Clubhouse opens at 6:30pm|
The league runs 16 weeks with 18 shoots. Closed July3rd.
|May|| State Youth Trap Shoot - Please see a director if you are interested in shooting|
| June 16|| Youth Shoot. Date is tentative|
|July 10|| Youth Lake Michigan Charter Fishing, kids 12 and older|
|August 19|| Turkey Shoot - Clubhouse opens and 10:00am|
| Sept. 15|
Riverside Banquet at the Cabaret in St. Cloud
- We will accept donations of venison and wild game for the wild game feed, annual meeting, and work day lunches. Please notify a director to donate.
- It would save the club and director's time and money if all members would put their E-mail address on their membership card when purchased.
- Riverside is your club. It would be appreciated if you could find a few hours out of the year to
help the club. Suggestions are work day, turkey shoot set up, turkey shoot, snow shoveling, lawn mowing, and bartending. Please see a director if you would like to help out.
- For Club rentals call Dale Bink at 999-4842 (home) or 920-960-2442 (cell)
- Monthly Directors Meetings are usually held the 4th Wednesday of every month. All meetings are open to the public. Notify a director if you want to get on the agenda.
- Directors: JR Konen, Nick Weber, Jason Sippel, Keith Abler, George Miller, Brian Preder, Mike Schneider, Sandy Schnieder, and Mike Vollrath.